- Get Involved -
With a wellspring of experience and know-how, business is well set to support development where it most matters:
Sharing Knowledge and Expertise
- IT and social media – Share your knowledge on digital technologies or help develop new solutions for disaster preparedness, economic development and health promotion
- Business skills– Share business skills and expertise to support our income generation projects and build economic capacity of local partners
- Organisational development – Mentor charity professionals to develop successful community services, such as a homecare for elderly in Georgia
79% of CEOs surveyed for the Forbes Insights Research on Corporate Philantrophy (2011) agree with the statement “demonstrating our social purpose is crucial to shareholder value”
Business can make strategic investments in projects that deliver demonstrable, sustainable difference:
Donate medical goods, clothing, school supplies or sports equipment – your generosity will allow us to transform communities around the world.
Provide matched funding to support agro innovation, women’s health and community centre development.
47% say learning more about potential markets and opportunities is a motivator for CSR
Supporting a Cause
Engage your business to champion a specific cause from a range of our projects enabling:
- More girls in Kenya to obtain education by reducing health and hygiene related obstacles and learning how to leverage simple rain harvesting and other water technologies to improve education
- More Roma women in Turkey receive adequate healthcare
- Support the beekeeping industry in Myanmar enabling more farmers to obtain income generation solutions and address the alarming decline of the honey bee population which is directly responsible for 30% of the food that we eat
- Support young people in landmine-affected villages in Azerbaijan to become future leaders in their communities
- Less people to die from unnecessary road accidents and poor first aid and emergency services response in Vietnam and Burma (Myanmar)
54% say one of the goals of CSR is to differentiate themselves from other companies
Please contact Marina Pevzner Hennessy at email@example.com for more information.